Applying for a Position as
Nanny or Caregiver
- Provide 2-3 written references from present/previous employers.
- Copies of Certificates/Diplomas
- At least 3 smiling photos (preferably with Children).
- A "Dear Family" Letter (if overseas) describing yourself, activities, experience, etc.
- 2 Character references.
FOREIGN LIVE-IN CAREGIVER PROGRAM
The Live-in Caregiver Program provides professional caregivers for employment in Canada. These include individuals who are qualified to care independently for children, the elderly or people who have disabilities.
There are three major requirements caregivers must meet to qualify under the Live-in caregiver program.
- Ability to speak, read and understand either the English or French language
- Six-months full time training OR twelve months of experience in paid employment within the last 3 years in a field or occupation related to the job being offered
- Successful completion of grade 12 or equivalent of a Canadian high School education
Please note that the more information you provide enhances your chances of being chosen by a client.
Please be sure to provide honest references and valid proof of education. The Canadian embassy in the country in which processing is done will determine if you qualify to come to Canada under the live-in Caregiver Program.
Please contact us at the number below or via e-mail if you have any questions. You may fax, mail or e-mail your application information to the address below.
Tell me more about
Live-in Nanny and
Live-out Childcare Services
Tell me more about Senior Caregiver Services
Tell me more about Housekeeping
I wish to hire a Nanny or Caregiver in my Home
I am interested in becoming a Nanny or Senior Caregiver