Your situation is unique and individual to you. Our goal is to assist you in finding the Nanny and home care solution that is right for your family.
Benefits of having a Nanny in your home
- Nannies’ wages are not calculated on a per child basis, a fact that makes Nannies cost efficient
- Mornings are less hectic. The Nanny can get the children up and ready for the day or school, prepare breakfast and school lunches. This gives you time in the morning to prepare for your day and maybe a second cup of coffee.
- No more racing out the door with your children early in the morning or in the cold winter months
- A live in Nanny is in the home and reliable. Your Nanny is there in the morning and there if you are running late after work or require an evening sitter.
- Children’s sick days or school holidays are covered. Many day cares will not allow sick children to attend.
- Your Nanny can take children to local play groups, activities and the library or recreation center. This allows the children to interact with other children and the opportunity for physical fitness or learning activity.
- Come home to a clean home and dinner in the oven. Your Nanny can assist with light household duties, children’s laundry and can start dinner for the family- this gives you more time in the evening to spend with your family. Child care is the priority.
- Affordable full time child care
- Today’s parent juggles a career and family and still have the duty of household chores, shopping, errands and cooking.
These are just a few benefits of having a Nanny. We are sure you can think of more.
Do you need a Nanny?